If you are interested in directing for the Raven Players and/or submitting a play for consideration, download the Application Form by clicking here. The purpose of this document is to outline the application and selection process, as well as clarify our selection criteria. The actual submission document is found on pages 5 & 6 of that document.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our website, www.ravenplayers.org or call (707) 433-6335 X 11.
Your Official Invitation:
Extraordinary music and language come alive… as the plot rushes onward, touching on such diverse subjects as the importance of being an orphan, a fine distinction between a rifle and a javelin, how one’s life can be ruined by the Astronomer Royal, and of course… the jitters of true love.
Experience the hard working cast and crew and a number of silly menacing details… opening June 24th at the Raven Theater. Click below for more details.
Just a short note to let you know we are looking for a couple of male roles for our upcoming production of the Pirates of Penzance at the Raven Theater. We’re now auditioning the Pirate King and Sergeant… both great roles in this classic musical comedy.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in auditioning for one of these roles please pass this along or ask them to come to our next audition at the Raven Theater in Healdsburg, Weds March 23rd at 7pm. More information (dates, etc) shown below.
Thanks for your help,
For RAVEN PLAYERS – March 23rd to 31st 2011 Summer Musical Audition Information click here. Or click here for audition events page on Facebook.
We know how excited you are about MB2010 this year, so here are the official guidelines to act submissions for our variety and talent show. We would like as many people to submit their creative ideas as possible. Please read the information below:
1. Please keep your idea(s) to a six minute limit, understand that we could make adjustments to your act or help you along if accepted – based on time (plus or minus) or content.
2. All acts are responsible for gathering their music, actors, singers, dancers, their costumes and props required for the segment. We will have a set in place.
3. Please note performance dates are Friday and Saturday Oct 29th and 30th at 8pm… Doors open at 7:30. Rehearsals will take place the prior four days, and in most cases at separate locations. Some additional rehearsals can be scheduled on your own ahead of time wherever you can find space.
4. Please submit by email to John or Kristen a brief description of your concept, actors and/or if needed, title of music selection or sound effects to be used (if any), use of CD or accompanist, etc and estimated length of act, and other information that will help us understand what it is you want to do… along with your contact info and phone number. Deadline for submissions is Thurs, Sept 30th at 5pm. Acts should have some type of Halloween related theme; let us know if you have any questions.
5. We encourage everyone to participate however MB2010 production team reserves the right to adjust, omit portions, or even cancel a particular segment based on development and/or level of quality… whatever.
6. We plan on having lots of fun putting the show together and performing it to our audiences. We look forward to hearing from you. Please note we only have approximately 16 slots to fill and we are sure the selection this year will be a difficult one based on the great talent we have out there.
7. Please see the two MB2010 promo videos below to forward to friends, etc. Also remember this is a fundraising event for the theater so as many volunteers are needed as possible. Let us know that you’d like to help, be part of the show and in what capacity. Once again, your time and exceptional energy is greatly appreciated. We love you all.